This package includes
- Fishing right (right of access to the lake) with 14 ft fiberglass boat, electric motor with 2 batteries.
- The quota is 10 trout per license and fishing right. This quota is not guaranteed. You will fish for brook trout (9 to 14 inches) and rainbow (9
- inches up to 5 lbs). No relaunch.
- The children fish on the parent’s permit and fishing right.
- Life Jacket: You must bring your life jackets. If you don’t have one, you can rent one on site, for an amount of $5
- Fishing license: You must obtain your fishing license beforehand, you can buy it online.
- The fishing day schedule is from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- An evisceration station is accessible and provide a cooler for your catch.
Reservation required by phone or email between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. every day.
Minimum 2 fishing rights per boat, weekends and holidays.
Note that we have very little room for daily fishing
We require a 40% deposit on visa or mastercard credit card.
With little time to unwind, the day fishing package is ideal for recharging your batteries. Despite the proximity of major centers, on site you will be out of place.
For summer fishing tips go here
Bathymetric map of Lake Berval
On site you can buy bait, we mainly use worms and various fishing tackle. You can also rent fishing rods, scoops, bench and sonar.