We are committed to providing you with a memorable and enjoyable experience during your stay with us. To ensure the well-being and safety of all our guests and our property, we kindly ask you to adhere to the regulations set out below. Furthermore, non-compliance may also result in a ban from the outfitter.
- Outdoor activities available depending on the weather: no refund or price modification in case of bad weather.
- To make a reservation, we need your details and a 40% deposit on a Visa or Mastercard credit card. This deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable at all times. This can be done by email or phone (514-991-1247) between 8 am and 6 pm. Following this, we will send you a confirmation email. The balance of the payment is payable on site in cash, debit, or credit.
- Swimming is unsupervised and is entirely at the client’s own risk. The establishment cannot be held responsible for any incident or accident occurring during swimming.
- We ask you to keep the premises clean by picking up your waste and disposing of it in the designated areas.
- The outfitter cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of the client’s personal belongings.
- All visitors must register upon arrival.
- Pets are welcome with a fee of $20 per animal. They must be kept on a leash at all times and no behavioral problems will be tolerated. Please pick up and properly dispose of your pet’s waste.
- In winter, note that for your safety and tranquility, only our vehicles are allowed on the ice. Lake access is limited from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm for your safety.
- In summer, to preserve the health of our lake, we ask that your paddle boards, kayaks, and personal inflatable games stay at home. Equipment is available on site.
- In the event of cancellation occurring 10 days or less before the arrival date, the total amount of the contract will be due.
- No refund will be given in case of late arrival or early departure.
- Any damage caused to the chalet or its furniture during your stay will be assessed and billed to the responsible client. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to floors, furniture, appliances, and other elements of the chalet.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the chalet.
- Strictly follow the indications concerning campfires and hearth fires, especially during drought periods. Non-compliance with this rule may result in your expulsion, and you will be required to pay the full costs of your contract.
- An inspection of the premises is carried out after your departure to ensure that the chalet has been left in the same condition as upon your arrival. Any material damage will be invoiced based on repair costs or replacement value.
- At the end of your stay, please return the chalet to the state it was in upon your arrival, including, among other things, doing the dishes and ensuring the living spaces are clean.
- The person designated as responsible at the time of booking will be responsible for the group and all damages caused to the facilities.
- Curfew: 11:00 pm.
- Chalet Arrival Time: between 4 pm and 8 pm.
- Chalet Departure Time: 11:00 am.
- A fishing permit issued by the Quebec Government is mandatory for fishing. It can be obtained online.
- Only one fishing line must be used at a time (except in winter) and must remain under your constant and immediate supervision.
- During the winter season, and depending on the zones, the use of up to 5 fishing lines is allowed, provided they remain under your constant supervision.
- The use of bait fish, live or dead (minnows), is strictly prohibited.
- It is strictly prohibited to release catches back into the water or to give them away.
- The operation of boats is exclusively reserved for persons aged 18 and over.
- The limit of 10 trouts in possession per permit and fishing right must be scrupulously respected. Please note that reaching this quota is not guaranteed.
- Recording your catches is imperative upon your return to the dock.
- Gutting fish must be done in the shelter provided for this purpose.
- Wildlife agents can intervene at any time on the territory of the outfitter to ensure compliance with the regulations in force.
- Day Fishing: To make a reservation, a 40% deposit on a credit card is required. Please note that this deposit is non-refundable but transferable in case of a storm. The balance is payable on site in cash, debit, or credit. Reservations can be made every day between 8 am and 4 pm by email or phone at 514-991-1247.