3. Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information necessary for the conduct of our business activities. When we collect personal information, we commit to doing so in a legal, fair, and transparent manner. The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Email addresses
- Date of birth
- Phone numbers
- Billing information
- Credit card
- Information contained in your CV and/or cover letter
4. Use of Personal Information
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide our services and respond to customer requests.
- Communicate with our customers regarding products, services, updates, and promotions.
- Improve our products and services.
- Conduct statistical analysis and market research.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Process your job applications.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
We only disclose personal information to employees and third parties providing us with necessary services for our operations. These parties include without limitation:
- Management members.
- Customer account directors.
- Project managers.
- Administration and accounting department employees.
- Customer service and technical support employees.
- Production employees assigned to customer projects.
- Third parties providing us with auxiliary services.
- Payment gateway providers.
- Developers, integrators, and managers of third-party software (CRM, ERP, etc.)
We formally request these third parties to comply with their confidentiality obligations.
6. Retention of Personal Information
We retain our customers’ personal information for the duration of our business relationship with the customer. For job applications, we retain this information during the recruitment process. We may keep them longer to evaluate applications for positions available later. If you are hired, this information will be part of your employee file.
We keep personal information on the following physical supports:
- Paper files
- Paper calendars and agendas
We keep personal information on the following local digital supports:
- Microsoft One Drive
- Web host
- Email boxes
When they are no longer useful, we dispose of personal information in the following way:
We archive or destroy this data at our discretion at the end of the relationship unless the customer makes an explicit request for destruction of the information concerning him or if a maximum or minimum retention period is required by law. All physical supports (paper, etc.) are shredded internally. Digital supports are simply erased but are not destroyed.
7. Security of Personal Information
We use the following technologies and security procedures to protect personal information:
- Software firewall
- Hardware firewall
- Antivirus and regular scanning on all network computers
- Data encryption on our website
- Data encryption in our databases
- Software access control to computer data
- Physical access control to offices and server room
- Employee training on phishing.
8. Access and Correction of Personal Information
Our clients have the right to access their personal information in order to correct, modify, or delete them if necessary. To exercise these rights, clients can contact us using the contact details provided at the end of this policy. It will be necessary to send us a signed document authorizing us to transfer this information.
9. Policy Modifications
10. Contact Details of the Responsible Person
For any question, concern or request related to the protection of personal information or this policy, please contact us at our headquarters: