- We offer two types of gift certificates: those with a specific amount and those with a description of activities.
- All our gift certificates purchased on this site do not have an expiration date.
- Gift certificates with a description are valid for the indicated service for one year, after which they can be used for their initial amount.
- You can always use the amount of the gift certificate, regardless of the described service.
- Our cards are accepted for all the products and services we offer.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferable once the transaction is confirmed.
- Gift certificates purchased on our site (www.pourvoiriedulacberval.com) are downloadable as soon as the transaction is accepted. You will receive this link by email.
- The purchase of digital files is strictly personal and private, any other use is prohibited and may result in legal action.
- By placing an order, you agree to pay the total amount of your order, including products, delivery charges, and taxes indicated during the order.
- You commit to respect the terms of your contract with your financial institution.
- A reservation is necessary for any package. Mention the use of the certificate when booking to apply it to the invoice.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars, excluding taxes (depending on the product). Payment must be made in full at the time of ordering.
- The prices of packages may change without notice. A surcharge related to a price increase may be required one year after the issuance of the gift certificate.
- Discount codes cannot be refunded for orders made before or after the promotional code activation period.
- All transactions on our site are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to prevent any interception of data during the transfer between your computer and our server.